Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Peak Financial Performance
Wednesday, November 8, 2023, 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
General Plumbing Supply
330 S Randolphville Rd.
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
1 day class
This course is designed to show owners and key management personnel or your successor the importance of running the business with actual numbers in mind. Key principles of budgeting are discussed, along with analyzing breakeven sales, profit and loss evaluation and tech performance boards. The building blocks of add on sales and invoice coaching is taught so that everyone understands the why and the how of growing profits. The class concludes with the 10 Commandments of Peak Financial Performance. Taught by ?by QSC Business Coach Todd Williams
1. Define Financial Prosperity
2. Develop a Peak Performance Attitude
3. Create a Financial Prosperity Game Plan
4. Identify Numbers to know and manage to reach goals
5. Learn about budgeting – the process, drivers, system and controls
6. Knowledge of breakeven and profit analysis process and tools
7. Discuss flat rate pricing
8. Use Performance Boards for benchmarks
9. Identify sales tools and opportunities
10. Drive sales by coaching invoices
11. Obtain the Ten Commandments of Financial Prosperity & Peak Performance